Implementation of the Food Safety Hub is an exciting project of that digitises your current food safety program into a feature rich, enterprise level, responsive web application. We can also add further resources to your food safety program from our bank of assets at no extra cost.
The Food Safety Hub is a web-app that manages all things food safety.
Your paper based FSP is engineered into your very own Food Safety Hub.
All monitoring forms are developed into simple and logical online forms. Data is easily captured using mobile devices (phones, tablets, POS, etc.) or computers. Food Safety logic is engineered into the online forms, with built in validation so vital data cannot be missed. All records are time stamped with complete user meta.
All data is reported via the traffic-light dashboard. This is a valuable tool for managers to instantly monitor progress and respond in real time.
The purpose of the platform is to gather food safety validation data, report this data in a useful way and centralise all management functions of the FSP. Content such as SOP’s, training, policies and other content can be readily integrated.
There is also a full suite of integration that include temperature sensors, data loggers, Training Management System, WHS Hub and internal auditors and HACCP certification professionals.
Phase 1 – you provide us with your paper-based FSP
- Your entire food safety program, in its current form.
- Contact details of a key staff member that is familiar with food safety, that can campion the process internally
- Basic description of your business, such as how many kitchens, lines, sections, etc.
- Users names and emails
Time frame: 7 days
Phase 2 – MFC develops and digitises
- Generate client instances of the Food Safety Hub platform
- Analyse the food safety program
- Develop the basic structure of the Hub, according to the structure of your business
- Digitise monitoring forms and workflows
- Embed conditional logic to simplify user interaction
- Set up the interface to match business: kitchens, lines, sections, etc.
- Set up scheduling and reporting features
- User roles access levels and add users
- Apply initial testing to all functions
- Release testing version to clients key staff member/s
Timeframe: 15 days
Phase 3 – together we collaborate
Together, you and us
At this point, we collaborate during further testing, via telephone, chat or email
- Basic training on how everything works
- Key staff member/s are required to use the system, submit records, download report, etc.
- We encourage user requests at this point
- Apply further logic in communication with the users
- Refinements to the system: triggering emails, reports as per business requirements
- Management are encouraged to participate in this process.
Timeframe: 15 days
Phase 4 – together we collaborate
- We release the system to all users
- MFC available throughout via live chat service
- Champion staff member/s may need to train staff on specific functions
Timeframe: 15 days
At completion, the champion staff member is required to advise management on official cut over to the digital Food Safety Hub.
The value of the Food Safety Hub compounds when your business has multiple sites, kitchens, venues, or outlets.
The digitisation of your Food Safety Program occurs only once, and is your master resource, which can be used over multiple sites. So once this body of work is done, it can be reused over your entire business.
This has many advantages:
- Rapid deployment of new forms & features
- Consistency in processes
- Central reporting
- Efficiency in time
- Centralised updates
- Accountability and traceability
- Travelling to sites to audit
Multiple sites can either implemented onto the same Food Safety Hub, or each site may need their own Hub. This is decided in consultation with the business and largely depends on the size and nature of each site. Master reporting dashboards can also be enabled to provide higher-level visibility over larger operations.